Friday, November 14

Camwhore Crazy

I actually forgot to include these. Hehe, we camwhored using Chia's webcam. Super fun yooo!

This is my favourite ugliest photo of the day.
(These was suppose to be at the most bottom part of this entry. I accidentally deleted this two, but nevermind. View all of them and you'll understand what I mean. Hehe)And this is Wei Yan's favourite ugliest photo of me.
She said i look like a hippo -.-
Haha.


Formal Photos




Fun Shots!









Please do not mind my poses.
I do not know what I'm doing anyway. hahaha.

Scary ah? Like Jangan Pandang Belakang's ghost. Lol



An attempt to make Daniel's Sepet and Small Chinese Eyes To Be Big For The First Time. LOLOLOL
1st: Nope, worst actually.
2nd : Can lahhh, i think -.-
3rd: Boleh Tahan! (Not bad!)4th: Ah yes! Finally!
Voila!
HAHAHAAHAHAH.
Happy or not, Daniel? No low self-esteem about your eyes already.
Ugly Shots!
While other teenage girls are trying so hard to look absolutely beautiful in every photo. I wanted to look the ugliest. Lol.
My Siamese Twin.

Powerpuff girls wannabe.
The smallest chin, ever.
Look, I've got swirly hair at the end.

-nil-
No idea what i was doing. Haha




I look like my aunty who is 6 months pregnant.
Nyahaha.
Neh Ni Neh Ni Poo Poo!
Like a big guy siaaa.
Zomg, the lips must maintain abit. Haha
I.Need.A.Fucking.Nose.Job
Haha.








No comments:

Post a Comment