Tuesday, November 4

Hell-O-Ween

"What kills me, Makes me stronger"

As promise Halloween Photos up. I took 2 freaking hours to do this okay -.- Anyway, fyi it wasn't a party for me, cos I had to work 2 straight days for Halloween. But still, it was hell fun with all those rides crew, the "drama" crew who were hired to help out to be ghosts, the fire eaters, the organisers and last but not least the carnival crew who is working on that day and also special visits from ex-carnival peeps (& current ones too). Totally unfair that I had to work. Cos I've worked there for so long, but I've never step into Haunted House before. Sad Story. Lol.

These photos are all on the 31st. The official Halloween Day. The other two days were not as fun, I must say. Though Park opens at 7pm, the crowds were anxiously waiting outside to enter already. Like as if got Rihanna in concert like that -.-" Haha.

Hungry Ghosts eating Macdonalds, after make up. Not really easy eating with those paint okay. We must open our mouths bigger in order not to let our food touch the lips which has face paint on it.

We had to report by 3 pm. Ridiculous right? Park open at 7 pm, must reach at 3 pm. Boss said that we need to get ready first, thus have to come early. When we reached, to finish the face paint for each of us don't even take 5 mins siaaa -.-" Cheat our feelings only. But ours was the easiest to do, White spray base first, then Black base. Then from what Junjie thought it was liquid paper, they paint under our eyes. Haha, no actually it was normal paint like the ones I used for Secondary School Art. Kay you know the secret already, at home can D.I.Y. Then scare your mother or what. Haha.
Be afraid, Be VERY afraid.
I know, I know. My face not that scary lor. Wei Liang kept saying I look like Panda instead. Nevermind, Panda cute what. Haha.
Aisha and her funny face. Haha.

I like Halloween. Why? Because I got to know who's afraid of which ghosts. Like Dhai is afraid of Haikal A.k.a the Clown. I know what to buy for her next birthday already. Lol. Kidding! :)
Getting make-upAll ready.To scare people like me! I almost had a Heart Attack and maybe I could have choked on my food cos she magicly appear from at my back!Syukri was kind enough to volunteer himself to be a cameraman. While I was busy eating and we had to prepare the Carnival.The rest of the Ghosts. And he calls himself a supervisor. LolFinal Touches.The cutest ghosts I've ever seen. Haha, really.Elly's Sister.All the getting ready early was a waste of time. We had to do stock take and prepare the Carnival, obviously we were sweating. By 6pm, our face paint faded abit. Haiya. We had ALOT of time to burn. So we decided to go out . The purpose was to scare people. But as usual, I wasn't scary enough :(
They asked me to do a scary pose with Aisha, but unsuccessful . Most of the time I'll either look frustrated or I'll be laughing.Aishaaaaa.Jeffrey.
He's the scariest of us all. He really look like those Zombies on Tv. Even his girlfriend was afraid of him.Went to Cheers to grab some drinks. The people weren't scared at all. They will either stare at us like as if we're insane or laugh. And oh! Me and Aisha bought milk, there was this Malay Guy who approach me and said, "Eh, Ghosts also drink milk ah?"
HAHAHAHA.
Healthy Ghosts, i guess? Haliejah came soon after. The "ghosts" decided to scare her and follow her around the office. She was so frightened she almost wanted to tear up and when I was holding her hands to calm her down, her hands was trembling seh. Haha, but cute lah.Oh thats Syukri, the butcher? Haha, he reminds me of Kane from WWE. Haha. If you guys watch wrestling before, you'd know.The Mummy Twinss
I was trying so hard, SO HARD to look scary cos they keep mentioning they i don't look scary at all. Starting from here ,you could see I never smiled for the camera at all. But to no avail, still not scary. Lol.KeithDhai, FazwanHaliejahOkay, of all the "ghosts" that were at ETP that day, I was only scared of Elly's Sister, Ernie. Seriously, scary sia. Even if we talk to her, she will not talk, smile or laugh normally.SukarnoThe mask guy is FarhanAliman FarhanaHahahahahaha.
"Eternal Love"
Farhan & Adzri.
The Kids who dressed-up were the most adorable things.

The Fire Eaters , part of the outside were awesome, and not forgetting funny.


PS; Will continue with the captions tonight. Tired siaaaa. Heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment