Wednesday, November 26

RoadTrip

"I've been living with a shadow overhead.
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed"

Oh my, I didn't realised today is Wednesday. Ain't kidding here. I've been in my own dreamland nowadays, probably that is one of the reason why I find the days passed by so quick. Have been feeling rather lethargic even before the trip to Batu Pahat, and it drags till now. Love has been monitoring my sleeping time nowadays. Though sometimes I feel so pressured cos most of the time he was lecturing me to do my work early/sleep early rather than chatting with me, but I know its for my own good anyway. He is right, I could barely open my eyes today, and I can barely think during the test, I was too tired :\



Last Saturday, obviously you'd know by now I went to Batu Pahat. For some personal family things, I must say. I had plans for that day. Plans which was already PLANNED beforehand, and I had to cancel them. Why? Because of my Mum who forced me to come. Grrrrr. I can't believe I am still not over the fact that she didn't tell me we were staying there, didn't inform me I was supposed to follow, didn't inform me again we were going to stay in a Kampung, told me we were going Johor but not Batu Pahat (!!!) and didn't explained me why I must go! Well thanks, Mum. Its not as if I had telepathy with you, and I could read your mind. Even if I could, at least respect my decision that I did not want to come. It frustrates me more when you say "Have you packed your bag? Bring your towel, clothes etc". You know when you feel confused, irritated and she just boils your blood. Not being petty. I dislike things don't go the way I planned it to be. Okay, maybe a bit?

Anyway, lets cut it short. The long road trips, the jams and the Sun were the usual issues. Grandma, Uncle Khalid, Aunt Siti, Cousin Sofie and her grands were the ones with us (me, dad and mum). The trip was okay, i guess. Nothing interesting to say though. I was bored most of the time, but lucky me there was Sofie. She's a really good entertainer with her funny antics, for a two-year-old. We were like BFFs for awhile. Haha.

Sofie's grands's kampung house were not the kind of kampung house I'd imagine. Haha. It was just a cute little concrete house with two bedrooms, a small garden where there's hens, roosters and cats around, a swing, hammock, and there were alot of trees growing fruits. Durians, bananas, mangosteens etc. Its more like a chalet for their family. And oh, the house was surrounded with lots of Banana trees. Alot of bananas means alot of monkeys -.- Anyway, the monkeys weren't as that irritating as the flies and mosquitoes around. They seem to like me very much, but thank god I brought spray to keep them away :) I know I've been talking about animals all along, but there are seriously different kinds of animals there. And extra big in size! There was this big spider that looks like a Tarantula, which almost made its way into my bag. I am super glad that I realised it sooner or later, or I'd bring home a souvenir.

I hate the fact they, Malaysians are so not concern about hygiene, cleanliness and how certain things are not sanitize properly. Okay, am being petty again. If you'd put me in a forest, or maybe in the Reality show like Survivor, I'd die there, literally. But, guess what, I managed to survive living in a Kampung environment and I'm totally proud of it! Haha! If Sofie can do it, then I can too :D

No photos taken with my camera. I brought my camera but I didn't bring batteries -.-" You know how far is it to find a Convenience store around? Urgh. But then again, Uncle brought his Dslr along and Aunt promised me to send the photos. I don't think I'm getting them anytime now since they're pretty busy people.

I'll just post photos from last Wednesday. Yes, I am THAT outdated. Lol.














/DIV>






Last but not least. I know too much "November Babies". And this is a special birthday shout out to
  • My dear brother, Irwan
  • Uncle Jali
  • Aunt Linda
  • Mummy Leha
  • Aunt Ju
  • Cousin Danisyah
  • Faezah
  • Putri
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, November Babies! :D
(I am really hoping I never missed out on anybody)

No comments:

Post a Comment