Monday, November 3

Neoniris


This is my first official opening entry for this new blog of mine, so be patient if I did anything wrong. I've still yet to learn a lot of things here since this my first time using blogger. Hee :)

Thanks to "mystarlove", I've been getting unnecessary anonymous comments from people (which i believe some were from herself), and some nice anonymous too who thinks she's a psychotic. But anyways, I've officially shifted here so that I can continue writing public posts with no worries on people like "mystarlove" who took my photos without permission when I do not know her directly. I checked the number of my blog hits, and realised that I've received lots of unique visitors, thanks to her again.

What happens to Lifeinanotebook?
Well, I'll still keep it for memories purpose and also personal private posts which only my eljay friends can read. I'll miss blogging there for sure :(
But, its okay. Ive decided to try something new like Blogger, hoping it will be fine.

And lastly, I've linked my friends here including those Livejournal peeps too.

Last Thursday's photos (con't)

and the stupid faces is a must. Haha.

Next post, will be on my weekends. (Hell-o-ween).
I still can't believe I'm still tired after the weekends has ended.
So it will take some time, there's shit loads of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment