Friday, November 7

Iris

"When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am"

I realised that ever since I've moved to blogger, I've been more lazier to post entries more than ever. Okay nevermind, since I decided not to cabot class today cos my Faci wanted to play games with the whole class instead of presentations , I decided to stay. Heh, and I'm off to meet Ath laterrrrr. Yey. Since I got a lot of time till later, I'll blog about my cousin's wedding last Sunday which I didn't have time to do so for so long. First and foremost, I would like to congratulate my cousin, NurFarhani and her husband, Rasdi on their wedding, and Selamat Pengantin Baru. May both you live forever and after, live happily ever after :) Have fun on your honeymoon!

As the wedding were held at her mother's side, and as we were not close to them, I did not get to "gotong royong" with them and I felt a bit sad and I am so sorry cousin! I did attend the wedding of course, though there weren't anything much to do except to enjoy the delicacies available, you could imagine how sleepy I felt as I reached home very late the night before due to Halloween, with the fully-filled stomach. Hehe.

Anyways, enough about me. The wedding went smoothly, the decorations was super pretty, the service of the kendarat was good, the food was superb, the pelamin is one of the most of beautiful ones I've ever seen, the entertainment was beyond great and though the atmosphere was a bit hectic and the weather was scorching hot, it beats the feeling of feeling really happy that cousin finally tie the knot. There were pretty much emotional moments when the groom and bride, the parents and family members gave out speeches and of course, tears of joy.

This is some of the wedding photos that were taken directly from cousin Farah's blog.





And I've still got cousin's Hana's photos rotting in my laptop. I know, zomg it was month's ago! Soon, heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment