Tuesday, November 18

Crimewave

My weekends without work wasn't wasted of course, in fact it was just perfect :) Saturday was spent out shopping with Mum since I haven't done that for ages. And Sunday, was the class outing of 3E5 '06 & 4E5'07 to Sentosa. I know alot of them wasn't psyched about it cos almost half couldn't come. But we went along with the plan anyway because some didn't like last minute cancellations.

Meeting time was at 1130 am. I knew the malay guys was going to be late, so I took my time getting ready. Met them at around 12 plus but still Aidil and Sham have not arrived yet! See, I knew it! Lol. Janji Melayu lah katekan.

Let the photos do the talking!














Fairus brought his class tee along -.-
Love and me didn't plan to swim at first. But when I saw them swim, it was quite tempting. Plus, i brought extra clothes along. So go ahead with it.
I am fan of swimming but I love swimming at swimming pools not the sea water cos I think its dirty. Believe it or not, that day was only my 2nd time dipping myself in sea water. When I swam for about 5 minutes, I realised my bottom part of the leg became red and it was damn itchy at first. But I've stopped scratching it, afraid people think I might be crazy -.- Its still itching now anyway. Still wondering if my skin is allergic to the sea water....
I know I said at my Twitter that I wanted to go on diet.
But, last week was actually the highest intake of junk food I've ever had. Cakes, Lasagna, Chocolates, Ice Chocolate-s, Fried Chicken, Fizzy Drinks, Pizza and more Pizza! You name it, I eat it all.
Thus, the bulging tummy. I am to lazy to edit it. Hahaha.
They decided to bury Aidil deep in the sand. It was hell funny cos they keep making weird shapes like making a long dick and pointed breasts for him. Hahaha






It looks like those newly buried Muslim cemetery, then they start doing those prayers as though his dead. Lol.

After they're done burying him till it was difficult for him to get out, we went back swimming and left him alone with the long dick and the pointed breasts. Hahaha. But he got out by himself in the end anyway.
The chinese kids left half-way -.- Cos of jobs and other plans, i think.
After bathing, I went around the area for awhile, while waiting for the guys to bath.













We were really famished by them as some of us didn't had any breakfast. Headed to Vivo for dinner and slack at the rooftop till night.






































Pretty Lights.








Fawwaz did this funny Tektonic Dance the whole day, regardless of where he go.
Then, I asked them to dance for me in the video. Watch! Haha






Thats all :)

More photos at Facebook.
Will give the link later alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment