Wednesday, November 19

Doubts, Doubts, Doubts




STA's "briefing" was on Monday, and they inform us some really GOOD news. Our freshman batch this year in STA do not have to waste their time doing PP (Professional Profiling), but instead we have to take Portfolio Development module, cos its compulsory. So, yours truly found out that she do not need to choose her modules for next year. It was already pre-picked for me?
  • Creative Concepts
  • Digital Media Arts
  • History Of The Arts
  • Arts Critisim and Analysis
Am totally fine with it. But there is a problem though.

I have exactly 6 more days to decide whether I'd want to take an elective module. Meaning that since I currently have 5 Core Modules, I can take an elective module. It is optional though. But I am really keen! (on Photography & Digital Imaging) And I can't seem to decide! In need of some opinions over here. Hehe, the poll is in my nuffnang ads yo! Feel free, even if you're a total stranger to me. I don't mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment