Thursday, November 13

Have a break, have a kit kat.

Friday, November 14, @9.03 PM (Edited)

Today is Friday!!! Can someone say TGIF! Woohooo! Later, I wana get my beauty sleep and and and (!!)I can go out on weekends! I am 2 weeks off from work, because I was too lazy to write down my schedule to my boss. Haha, nevermind about that. The moral of the story is; I've got 2 weekends break :)

School is seriously draining me out and I am so sick of school. Its like having no life, school from morning till evening. By then, I am already too tired to walk around or hang out. Urgh, its so disturbing sometimes cos you can see I'm the kind of person who needs to hang out or have a break. Benci lah benci! On a lighter note, classmates never fail to make me laugh everyday! Especially yesterday!

Anyways, we still continued with yesterday's plan although some people paitao us. (Hint Hint!) haha, but nevermind, the plan must go on though. By 2nd break , Me, Daniel and Keith managed to psycho Chia into joining us and we went Tamp to watch Madagascar 2! The movie is uber cuteness and hilarious, I like! Hehe. I've always liked the movie since the first one came out, and that was my first movie with my first boyfriend. Hahaha, okay unnecessary information.

In the end, Melman the giraffe and Gloria the Hippo got married! Uber sweett and cute. Heh.
Rate it 4 1/2 out of 5 Popcorns!
I have this as my Desktop Background now. No more Hello Kitty.
I like it, I don't know why but it makes me laugh everytime. Lol.After the movie, was bowling at Tamp Safra. I swear it was one of the most fun bowling experiences. Haha, I was laughing all the way. Thats what got me a little tired.

See, everyone of us have our own unique characteristics in the game. Daniel was very good at bowling. He scored a Turkey sia! Chia mentioned at first she's not really good at it, but ended up being the 2nd runner up for the second game. Her tyco-ness cannot stand sia. Haha! She threw the bowing ball in a relax way but still ended up getting a few strikes, you know!
And the fact that she even beat Keith in it! I am truly disappointed with Keith. Despite having muscular-trained hands, he throw like a girl -.- and he's the worst among us all. Hahaha! So thats why, he was pretending to sulk whenever we teased him. Thus, the name "Keith Low-self Esteem". Lol.

Why "Daniel possessed"? There will be these few throws when Daniel's ball went into the longkang, at the same time Keith's scored quite good. Or vice versa. It was as if the exchange souls or something! Hahaha.

I'm the player Daniel said when he look at the score board, its similar to looking at the stock markets! Because my scores fluctuates! Good, good, then bad, and good again. Lol. But its okay, at least I'm not the last like Keith. Lol. From then on, he didn't live happily ever after. He hated the word "bowling". Haha, and his the one who planned all this -.-

Not enough of fun, we decided to play Billiard or Pool. But the waiting list was damn long. Boooo! So we give it a miss. Then, Chia mention her birthday was tomorrow, which is today in actual fact! We were in the dark and didn't know! So sorry Chia :\

We felt bad and decided to have a mini celebration with her under a void deck -.- Haha. Bought mini a cake from Beijing Confectionary where Daniel and me always buy our cakes from when we were young! Coincidentally, Daniel live so near to my house. He was from East View Pri while I was from Junyuan Pri. Haha, we just go to know yesterday -.-
Anyway, HAPPY LEGAL DAY, CHIA!!! Hope you like what we got you :)

Today, the other classmates got to know about Chia's birthday too. So we did this surprise thingy on her. Instead of cakes, we ordered Pizza! Yumyumyum. But then again, Chia suspected it all along. Cos we were all busy laughing while msn-ing in class. Haha. But still, I hope you like it. Our communication Faci was very sporting, she joined us and even got involved in this. Similarly to Keith's birthday. So, we went on munching on the delightful pizza slices which discussing the worksheet as a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment