Monday, November 10

Peaches

"Why so serious?"

I am superdy duper tired to the max. Work was disastrous (big thanks to F) and we had to end work later than usual which was more frustrating, cos I had to cab down to Color Bar just to be on time for my appointment. Sheesh. By the time me and Wei Yan was done with our hair it was almost 8. Since we did not consume any food for lunch and dinner yet, we took a bus down to Downtown Alfresco again to have dinner with the Etp mates. And when I reached home, I finally knew why I didn't get a single call from dear Mum. She sure was angryyy, cos she said my phone was engaged the whole time she was calling me -.- I don't even know why though, I did get a lot of calls from others. A bit contradicting aye? But it was good though, for some reason I felt peaceful for a moment there. Lol.

Okay, I know you people might be asking already about the new hairdo. And I'm so sorry for pestering you guys. Hahahaha. Must do survey first rightttt. From the photo above, I bet you guys must already know the outcome? Hehhhh. BUTTTT, there's still another coating to do tmr at Color Bar. Such a hassle, really. But its okay, I love my new hairstylist. Somehow she really take pride in her work. (She took more pride in it when I told her my Mum was an ex-hairstylist. Nyahaha) And she's very, very, very friendly. She can even talk to me in Malay, fluently. Anyway, thats basically not the point. For the record, I have never took so long to do my hair. I did bleaching and dyeing before but it only take 2 hours? Just now was already 3 hours and tmr's another hour, I guess. I'm just hoping if its worth the money. They really make me feel like a princess. Haha!

Before I dive into bed, these are some overdue photos. Dad's not sending me to school starting from tmr, boohoooooo. Its been so long since I felt the morning rush.


Wed, 5 NovemberThankssss Shahid for the movie, Cafe Galilee meals and Pool game treats!

Friday, 7 November.


Fantastic Four!
Keith, Me, Daniel & Sabrin.

Xin Chaooooooo! (Inside Joke kinda thing. Lol)Because I have gay friends. Haha
After school, short hangout.AthDanialHezron. (Thanksss so much for the vouchers :D)AlexEstellaThe fishes at the fish spa was really freaky!
We were looking at them from outside. And they were all facing us, with like those staring look and soldiers line up. You can try imagine, its as if we were staring at them and they were staring at us?I'm done. Sleep tight, sweethearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment